| Unique chemistry and more than 25 years of research and development work by MIL-COMM PRODUCTS COMPANY with U.S. Military program managers accounts for the special performance characteristics of NRA® Licensed GUN CARE SYSTEM® products. |
TW25B® Gun Grease and MC2500® Gun Oil work as well as they do because they are uniquely engineered formulations – a proprietary blend of synthetic oils and microscopic PTFE “nano-particles” that work to penetrate the pores of metal surfaces, creating roller-bearing smooth surfaces. Our grease and oil are working microscopically to treat the imperfections of the metal itself, which works to super-lubricate gun parts and stay in place in the metal for prolonged periods of time.
The result is ultimate performance, defined and delivered. Our grease and oil lubricants:
• Provide firearms with very long-lasting lubrication and corrosion protection; perform dependably in all climates, under all weather conditions, on all firearms;
• Work reliably in temperatures ranging from -85 F to +450 F: greatly reduced friction and wear and extend the life of parts;
• Repel sand, dust, grit, debris and minimizes the accumulation of gun powder residue;
• Resist wash-off, wear-off, burn-off and evaporation between cleanings;
• Reduce time and frequency of maintenance with easy wipe-off cleaning;
• Permit storage in fire-ready condition for extended periods;
• Minimize carbon residue, galvanic corrosion and build-up of copper and lead;
• Generally work harmlessly with wood, rubber, plastic or composite parts
• Are all-synthetic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and environmentally safe
MC25® Gun Cleaner/Degreaser is both a detergent and enzymatic cleaning solution that is a non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-corrosive, biodegradable and “all green” in its formulation. It contains no harmful solvents and effectively cleans all metal and composite parts.